9 Mayıs 2009 Cumartesi

Caribbean Dreaming For the Wandering Scotsman


It’s Sunday afternoon here in Barbados and I’m putting together my plans for having a wee break on another glorious Caribbean island sometime in the spring of 2009. As you know the earlier you book a flight the cheaper it is, and I for one don’t like to spend more money on something if I don’t have too.
I was planning on going on one of those Caribbean cruises, which leave from Barbados but they are all fully booked. I can see why, at those amazingly cheap prices! The cruise will have to wait until 2010 and I will be booking it as soon as they start accepting bookings.
The major problem with planning a trip to another Caribbean Island is that I’m spoilt for choice; there are so many fantastic islands to choose from. It looks like the Wandering Scotsman and his family will be heading to the beautiful island of St Lucia and that’s not because of my love of Piton Lager, but it helps!
St Lucia seems to offer everything I could want from a holiday destination and because it is quite different from Barbados, that makes it even more appealing to me. Yes St Lucia has some of the best beaches in the world, but it also has volcanic mountains, waterfalls and rain forests to go and explore. It shall be fun to go and do some serious hiking in a land, which is vastly different from anything I have ever experienced before.
My inspiration for continuing to work hard and work smarter is to build my business to a level, where I’m making enough money to be able to go and travel and explore the many wonders that the Caribbean has to offer.
The traveler was active; he went strenuously in search of people, of adventure, of experience. The tourist is passive; he expects interesting things to happen to him. He goes “sight seeing”.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder